A Bayesian Approach for the Analysis of Panel-Count Data with Dependent Termination
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 34–40, March 2004
How to Cite
Sinha, D. and Maiti, T. (2004), A Bayesian Approach for the Analysis of Panel-Count Data with Dependent Termination. Biometrics, 60: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2004.00140.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Received November 2002. Revised June 2003. Accepted September 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!