Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling in Dichotomous Processes in the Presence of Nonresponse
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 50–59, March 2004
How to Cite
Oleson, J. J. and He, C. Z. (2004), Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling in Dichotomous Processes in the Presence of Nonresponse. Biometrics, 60: 50–59. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2004.00153.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Received October 2002. Revised June 2003. Accepted August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!