Multivariate Multilevel Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models for Timber Yield Predictions
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 16–24, March 2004
How to Cite
Hall, D. B. and Clutter, M. (2004), Multivariate Multilevel Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models for Timber Yield Predictions. Biometrics, 60: 16–24. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2004.00163.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Received January 2003. Revised May 2003. Accepted July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!