Validation of Surrogate Markers in Multiple Randomized Clinical Trials with Repeated Measurements: Canonical Correlation Approach
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 845–853, December 2004
How to Cite
Alonso, A., Geys, H., Molenberghs, G., Kenward, M. G. and Vangeneugden, T. (2004), Validation of Surrogate Markers in Multiple Randomized Clinical Trials with Repeated Measurements: Canonical Correlation Approach. Biometrics, 60: 845–853. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2004.00239.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
- Received May 2003. Revised May 2004. Accepted May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!