Validation of Surrogate Markers in Multiple Randomized Clinical Trials with Repeated Measurements: Canonical Correlation Approach
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 845–853, December 2004
How to Cite
Alonso, A., Geys, H., Molenberghs, G., Kenward, M. G. and Vangeneugden, T. (2004), Validation of Surrogate Markers in Multiple Randomized Clinical Trials with Repeated Measurements: Canonical Correlation Approach. Biometrics, 60: 845–853. doi: 10.1111/j.0006-341X.2004.00239.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Received May 2003. Revised May 2004. Accepted May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!