Municipally managed gentrification in South Parkdale, Toronto
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2004
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 303–325, September 2004
How to Cite
Slater, T. (2004), Municipally managed gentrification in South Parkdale, Toronto. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 48: 303–325. doi: 10.1111/j.0008-3658.2004.00062.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!