Work hard, play hard: selling Kelowna, BC, as year-round playground
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 123–139, June 2005
How to Cite
Aguiar, L. L.M., Tomic, P. and Trumper, R. (2005), Work hard, play hard: selling Kelowna, BC, as year-round playground. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 49: 123–139. doi: 10.1111/j.0008-3658.2005.00084.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!