This paper forms the basis of my Presidential Address. delivered at the 39th Annual Meetings of the Canadian Economics Association, 28 May 2005, at McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario). I would like to thank Jean-Etienne de Bettignies and Ralph Winter for very helpful comments and Ran (Joanna) Jing for her research assistance. Financial support was received from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada. I am a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International outsourcing and incomplete contracts
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1107–1135, November 2005
How to Cite
Spencer, B. J. (2005), International outsourcing and incomplete contracts. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 38: 1107–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.0008-4085.2005.00317.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!