Funding for this project was provided by the SSHRC doctoral fellowship program and the Entrepreneurship Research Alliance (MCRI grant # 412-98-0025) at the University of British Columbia. Data were graciously provided by Statistics Canada, and the kindness and hospitality of the BLMA division was greatly appreciated. This paper benefited from the guidance provided by my dissertation supervisors: Jim Brander, Keith Head, and John Ries, and the insightful comments of colleagues at the University of British Columbia and Queen's School of Business as well as the helpful comments of two anonymous referees. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Firm survival and exit in response to trade liberalization
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1364–1383, November 2005
How to Cite
Baggs, J. (2005), Firm survival and exit in response to trade liberalization. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 38: 1364–1383. doi: 10.1111/j.0008-4085.2005.00328.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!