I am grateful to seminar audiences at SFU and University of Calgary for helpful comments, as well as to the two anonymous referees. All errors are mine. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social interactions in small groups
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 414–433, May 2006
How to Cite
Krauth, B. (2006), Social interactions in small groups. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 39: 414–433. doi: 10.1111/j.0008-4085.2006.00353.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!