The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments from Klaus Fischer, Dev Mishra, Patrick Savaria, Jean-Guy Simonato, and two anonymous referees as well as financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRCC), the Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la société et la culture (FQRSC), l’Institut de finance mathématique de Montréal (IFM2), and Fonds Banque Royale en finance (Université Laval). Email: Marie-Claude.Beaulieu@fas.ulaval.ca
Political uncertainty and stock market returns: evidence from the 1995 Quebec referendum
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 621–642, May 2006
How to Cite
Beaulieu, M.-C., Cosset, J.-C. and Essaddam, N. (2006), Political uncertainty and stock market returns: evidence from the 1995 Quebec referendum. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 39: 621–642. doi: 10.1111/j.0008-4085.2006.00363.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!