De novo germline mutation in the serine–threonine kinase STK11/LKB1 gene associated with Peutz–Jeghers syndrome
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 58–62, July 2004
How to Cite
Hernan, I., Roig, I., Martin, B., Gamundi, M. J., Martinez-Gimeno, M. and Carballo, M. (2004), De novo germline mutation in the serine–threonine kinase STK11/LKB1 gene associated with Peutz–Jeghers syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 66: 58–62. doi: 10.1111/j.0009-9163.2004.00266.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
- Received 18 December 2003, revised and accepted for publication 16 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.