High frequency of subtelomeric rearrangements in a cohort of 92 patients with severe mental retardation and dysmorphism
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 30–38, July 2004
How to Cite
Novelli, A., Ceccarini, C., Bernardini, L., Zuccarello, D., Caputo, V., Digilio, M., Mingarelli, R. and Dallapiccola, B. (2004), High frequency of subtelomeric rearrangements in a cohort of 92 patients with severe mental retardation and dysmorphism. Clinical Genetics, 66: 30–38. doi: 10.1111/j.0009-9163.2004.00270.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Received 19 December 2003, revised and accepted for publication 24 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!