This study was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). The authors wish to thank Maurice Cusson for his thoughtful comments on an earlier version of this study. We also thank several anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions and Susan Donkin for editorial comments. An earlier version of this study was presented at the 2004 meeting of the American Society of Criminology.
CRIMINAL PROPENSITY, DEVIANT SEXUAL INTERESTS AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF SEXUAL AGGRESSORS AGAINST WOMEN: A COMPARISON OF EXPLANATORY MODELS*
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 249–282, February 2005
How to Cite
LUSSIER, P., PROULX, J. and LEBLANC, M. (2005), CRIMINAL PROPENSITY, DEVIANT SEXUAL INTERESTS AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF SEXUAL AGGRESSORS AGAINST WOMEN: A COMPARISON OF EXPLANATORY MODELS. Criminology, 43: 249–282. doi: 10.1111/j.0011-1348.2005.00008.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!