The author is indebted to Robert S. Collins of IMD, John Haywood-Farmer of the University of Western Ontario, James D. Blocher of Indiana University, and two anonymous referees for their comments on previous drafts of this article.
Service Businesses and Productivity*
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 333–347, August 2004
How to Cite
Schmenner, R. W. (2004), Service Businesses and Productivity. Decision Sciences, 35: 333–347. doi: 10.1111/j.0011-7315.2004.02558.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- [Received: January 2003. Accepted: December 2003.]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!