The authors gratefully acknowledge the funding provided by Teradata, a division of NCR, and the Marketing Science Institute that made the research reported in this article possible.
Net-Based Customer Service Systems: Evolution and Revolution in Web Site Functionalities*
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 423–455, August 2004
How to Cite
Piccoli, G., Brohman, M. K., Watson, R. T. and Parasuraman, A. (2004), Net-Based Customer Service Systems: Evolution and Revolution in Web Site Functionalities. Decision Sciences, 35: 423–455. doi: 10.1111/j.0011-7315.2004.02620.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- [Received: February 2003. Accepted: January 2004.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!