My ideas regarding the distinction between family and collective remittances were first presented in a paper published in 1999 (Goldring, 1999a). Earlier drafts of this paper were presented at a conference at the Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas in September, 2001 (Goldring, 2001c), and at the 2001 meeting of the Latin American Studies Association (Goldring, 2001b). It has since benefited from comments from Sarah Gammage, Fernando Lozano, Patricia Landolt, Manuel Orozco, and two anonymous reviewers. Of course, the author is responsible for the contents.
Family and Collective Remittances to Mexico: A Multi-dimensional Typology
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2004
Development and Change
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 799–840, September 2004
How to Cite
Goldring, L. (2004), Family and Collective Remittances to Mexico: A Multi-dimensional Typology. Development and Change, 35: 799–840. doi: 10.1111/j.0012-155X.2004.00380.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!