The author would like to thank two anonymous referees and Robrecht Renard for useful comments on earlier drafts. Remaining errors are the author's responsibility.
The Impact of Microfinance on Decision-Making Agency: Evidence from South India
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Development and Change
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 75–102, January 2005
How to Cite
Holvoet, N. (2005), The Impact of Microfinance on Decision-Making Agency: Evidence from South India. Development and Change, 36: 75–102. doi: 10.1111/j.0012-155X.2005.00403.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!