I am grateful to many Chinese companies, government departments and agencies for their support of the fieldwork between 1999 and 2002 on which this article is based. My special thanks go to the Shenhua Group and its branches; the Jixi Mining Group; and the four TVE mines which were involved in the research. I am also grateful to the anonymous referees of this journal for helpful comments on earlier drafts.
Development, Transition and Globalization in China's Coal Industry
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
Development and Change
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 691–710, July 2005
How to Cite
Rui, H. (2005), Development, Transition and Globalization in China's Coal Industry. Development and Change, 36: 691–710. doi: 10.1111/j.0012-155X.2005.00430.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!