The authors are grateful to the referee and the editors for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Strategic Factors in Economic Development: East Asian Industrialization 1950–2003
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
©Institute of Social Studies, 2005
Development and Change
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1059–1094, November 2005
How to Cite
Storm, S. and Naastepad, C. W. M. (2005), Strategic Factors in Economic Development: East Asian Industrialization 1950–2003. Development and Change, 36: 1059–1094. doi: 10.1111/j.0012-155X.2005.00450.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!