The opinions expressed here are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of the United Nations organizations. The authors gratefully acknowledge the useful conversations with Enrique Dussel and Ramón Padilla on Mexico's industrial policies, the efficient research assistance of Indira Romero, and the comments of two anonymous referees on an earlier version of this article.
Industrialization and Economic Growth in Mexico after NAFTA: The Road Travelled
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
©Institute of Social Studies, 2005
Development and Change
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1095–1119, November 2005
How to Cite
Moreno-Brid, J. C., Santamaría, J. and Rivas Valdivia, J. C. (2005), Industrialization and Economic Growth in Mexico after NAFTA: The Road Travelled. Development and Change, 36: 1095–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.0012-155X.2005.00451.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!