Material for this article is drawn to a large extent from the recently published book by the author, Trade Policy at the Crossroads: Recent Experience of Developing Countries(Shafaeddin, 2005a). The author would like to thank an anonymous referee for comments on an earlier version. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United Nations.
Towards an Alternative Perspective on Trade and Industrial Policies
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
©Institute of Social Studies, 2005
Development and Change
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1143–1162, November 2005
How to Cite
Shafaeddin, S. M. (2005), Towards an Alternative Perspective on Trade and Industrial Policies. Development and Change, 36: 1143–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.0012-155X.2005.00453.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!