Present address: Departamento de Protección Vegetal, Centro de Ciencias Medioambientales, Serrano, 115, CSIC, Madrid 28006, Spain.
Resistance monitoring of field populations of the corn borers Sesamia nonagrioides and Ostrinia nubilalis after 5 years of Bt maize cultivation in Spain
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January 2004
How to Cite
Farinós, G. P., De La Poza, M., Hernández-Crespo, P., Ortego, F. and Castañera, P. (2004), Resistance monitoring of field populations of the corn borers Sesamia nonagrioides and Ostrinia nubilalis after 5 years of Bt maize cultivation in Spain. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 110: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/j.0013-8703.2004.00116.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Accepted: 2 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!