Distribution of chemo- and mechanoreceptors on the tarsi and ovipositor of female European grapevine moth, Lobesia botrana
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 135–143, February 2004
How to Cite
Maher, N. and Thiery, D. (2004), Distribution of chemo- and mechanoreceptors on the tarsi and ovipositor of female European grapevine moth, Lobesia botrana. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 110: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.0013-8703.2004.00131.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Accepted: 29 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!