Effects of post-teneral diet on foraging success of sterile male Mediterranean fruit flies
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 225–230, March 2004
How to Cite
Maor, M., Kamensky, B., Shloush, S. and Yuval, B. (2004), Effects of post-teneral diet on foraging success of sterile male Mediterranean fruit flies. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 110: 225–230. doi: 10.1111/j.0013-8703.2004.00139.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Accepted: 2 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!