Olfactory response by the aphidophagous gall midge, Aphidoletes aphidimyza to honeydew from green peach aphid, Myzus persicae
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2004
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 37–45, April 2004
How to Cite
Choi, M.-Y., Roitberg, B. D., Shani, A., Raworth, D. A. and Lee, G.-H. (2004), Olfactory response by the aphidophagous gall midge, Aphidoletes aphidimyza to honeydew from green peach aphid, Myzus persicae. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 111: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/j.0013-8703.2004.00151.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2004
- Accepted: 11 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!