The effect of photoperiod on walking, feeding, and oviposition in the western flower thrips
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 209–214, June 2004
How to Cite
Whittaker, M. S. and Kirk, W. D. J. (2004), The effect of photoperiod on walking, feeding, and oviposition in the western flower thrips. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 111: 209–214. doi: 10.1111/j.0013-8703.2004.00167.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Accepted: 18 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!