This paper reports research results only. Mention of a proprietary product name does not constitute an endorsement for its use by Kansas State University or Louisiana State University.
Behavioral and reproductive effects of ultrasound on the Indian meal moth, Plodia interpunctella
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2004
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 157–164, December 2004
How to Cite
Huang, F. and Subramanyam, B. (2004), Behavioral and reproductive effects of ultrasound on the Indian meal moth, Plodia interpunctella. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 113: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/j.0013-8703.2004.00217.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2004
- Accepted: 5 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!