Nutritional resources used by the invasive maize pest Diabrotica virgifera virgifera in its new South-east-European distribution range
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 55–63, January 2005
How to Cite
Moeser, J. and Vidal, S. (2005), Nutritional resources used by the invasive maize pest Diabrotica virgifera virgifera in its new South-east-European distribution range. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 114: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.0013-8703.2005.00228.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Accepted: 30 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!