Department of Biology, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403-1210; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEMALE CHOICE VIA INDICATOR TRAITS EASILY EVOLVES IN THE FACE OF RECOMBINATION AND MIGRATION
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 2401–2411, December 2001
How to Cite
Proulx, S. R. (2001), FEMALE CHOICE VIA INDICATOR TRAITS EASILY EVOLVES IN THE FACE OF RECOMBINATION AND MIGRATION. Evolution, 55: 2401–2411. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2001.tb00755.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received February 22, 2001. Accepted August 28, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!