Department of Zoology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, Canada; E-mail: email@example.com.
CULTURAL AND GENETIC EVOLUTION IN MOUNTAIN WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS: SONG DIALECTS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH POPULATION STRUCTURE
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 2568–2575, December 2001
How to Cite
MacDougall-Shackleton, E. A. and MacDougall-Shackleton, S. A. (2001), CULTURAL AND GENETIC EVOLUTION IN MOUNTAIN WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS: SONG DIALECTS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH POPULATION STRUCTURE. Evolution, 55: 2568–2575. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2001.tb00769.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received April 30, 2001. Accepted August 29, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!