Department of Genetics, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695–7614; E-mail: email@example.com.
OVIPOSITION ACCEPTANCE AND FECUNDITY SCHEDULE IN THE CACTOPHILIC SIBLING SPECIES DROSOPHILA BUZZATII AND D. KOEPFERAE ON THEIR NATURAL HOSTS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 2615–2619, December 2001
How to Cite
Fanara, J. J. and Hasson, E. (2001), OVIPOSITION ACCEPTANCE AND FECUNDITY SCHEDULE IN THE CACTOPHILIC SIBLING SPECIES DROSOPHILA BUZZATII AND D. KOEPFERAE ON THEIR NATURAL HOSTS. Evolution, 55: 2615–2619. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2001.tb00774.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received April 30, 2001. Accepted August 23, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!