DELAYED COSTS OF AN INDUCED DEFENSE IN TADPOLES? MORPHOLOGY, HOPPING, AND DEVELOPMENT RATE AT METAMORPHOSIS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 821–829, April 2001
How to Cite
Buskirk, J. V. and Saxer, G. (2001), DELAYED COSTS OF AN INDUCED DEFENSE IN TADPOLES? MORPHOLOGY, HOPPING, AND DEVELOPMENT RATE AT METAMORPHOSIS. Evolution, 55: 821–829. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2001.tb00817.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received February 11, 2000. Accepted November 14, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!