Department of Biological Sciences and Center for Marine Science, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 601 South College Road, Wilmington, North Carolina 28403; E-mail: email@example.com.
EVOLUTION OF INTRINSIC GROWTH AND ENERGY ACQUISITION RATES. II. TRADE-OFFS WITH VULNERABILITY TO PREDATION IN MENIDIA MENIDIA
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 55, Issue 9, pages 1873–1881, September 2001
How to Cite
Lankford, T. E., Billerbeck, J. M. and Conover, D. O. (2001), EVOLUTION OF INTRINSIC GROWTH AND ENERGY ACQUISITION RATES. II. TRADE-OFFS WITH VULNERABILITY TO PREDATION IN MENIDIA MENIDIA. Evolution, 55: 1873–1881. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2001.tb00836.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received October 30, 2000. Accepted May 16, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!