Institute of Arctic Biology and Department of Biology and Wildlife, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Alaska 99775; E-mail: email@example.com.
MITOCHONDRIAL DNA DIVERSITY, POPULATION STRUCTURE, AND GENDER ASSOCIATION IN THE GYNODIOECIOUS PLANT SILENE VULGARIS
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 253–262, February 2002
How to Cite
Olson, M. S. and Mccauley, D. E. (2002), MITOCHONDRIAL DNA DIVERSITY, POPULATION STRUCTURE, AND GENDER ASSOCIATION IN THE GYNODIOECIOUS PLANT SILENE VULGARIS. Evolution, 56: 253–262. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2002.tb01335.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received March 23, 2001. Accepted September 20, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!