CLIMBING TO REACH FEMALES: ROMEO SHOULD BE SMALL
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 420–425, February 2002
How to Cite
Moya-Laraño, J., Halaj, J. and Wise, D. H. (2002), CLIMBING TO REACH FEMALES: ROMEO SHOULD BE SMALL. Evolution, 56: 420–425. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2002.tb01351.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received May 10, 2001. Accepted November 14, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!