EVOLUTIONARY OPTIMALITY APPLIED TO DROSOPHILA EXPERIMENTS: HYPOTHESIS OF CONSTRAINED REPRODUCTIVE EFFICIENCY
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1136–1149, June 2002
How to Cite
Novoseltsev, V. N., Arking, R., Novoseltseva, J. A. and Yashin, A. I. (2002), EVOLUTIONARY OPTIMALITY APPLIED TO DROSOPHILA EXPERIMENTS: HYPOTHESIS OF CONSTRAINED REPRODUCTIVE EFFICIENCY. Evolution, 56: 1136–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2002.tb01427.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received July 2, 2001. Accepted December 11, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!