EVOLUTION OF A SMALL-MUSCLE POLYMORPHISM IN LINES OF HOUSE MICE SELECTED FOR HIGH ACTIVITY LEVELS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1267–1275, June 2002
How to Cite
Garland, T., Morgan, M. T., Swallow, J. G., Rhodes, J. S., Girard, I., Belter, J. G. and Carter, P. A. (2002), EVOLUTION OF A SMALL-MUSCLE POLYMORPHISM IN LINES OF HOUSE MICE SELECTED FOR HIGH ACTIVITY LEVELS. Evolution, 56: 1267–1275. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2002.tb01437.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received July 16, 2001. Accepted March 8, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!