DOES IMBALANCE IN PHYLOGENIES REFLECT ONLY BIAS?
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1292–1295, June 2002
How to Cite
Stam, E. (2002), DOES IMBALANCE IN PHYLOGENIES REFLECT ONLY BIAS?. Evolution, 56: 1292–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2002.tb01440.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received June 1, 2001. Accepted February 18, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!