Department of Marine Sciences, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-3300; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORRELATED EVOLUTIONARY DIVERGENCE OF EGG SIZE AND A MITOCHONDRIAL PROTEIN ACROSS THE ISTHMUS OF PANAMA
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1303–1309, June 2002
How to Cite
Marko, P. B. and Moran, A. L. (2002), CORRELATED EVOLUTIONARY DIVERGENCE OF EGG SIZE AND A MITOCHONDRIAL PROTEIN ACROSS THE ISTHMUS OF PANAMA. Evolution, 56: 1303–1309. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2002.tb01442.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received May 30 2001. Accepted December 20, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!