Department of Biology, Colgate University, 13 Oak Drive, Hamilton, New York 13346; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPPOSING NATURAL SELECTION FROM HERBIVORES AND PATHOGENS MAY MAINTAIN FLORAL-COLOR VARIATION IN CLAYTONIA VIRGINICA (PORTULACACEAE)
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 2426–2437, November 2004
How to Cite
Frey, F. M. (2004), OPPOSING NATURAL SELECTION FROM HERBIVORES AND PATHOGENS MAY MAINTAIN FLORAL-COLOR VARIATION IN CLAYTONIA VIRGINICA (PORTULACACEAE). Evolution, 58: 2426–2437. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2004.tb00872.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received August 13, 2003. Accepted August 9, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!