REGIONAL DIFFERENCES IN RATES OF PLANT SPECIATION AND MOLECULAREVOLUTION: A COMPARISON BETWEEN EASTERN ASIA AND EASTERN NORTH AMERICA
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2175–2184, October 2004
How to Cite
Xiang, Q.-Y., Zhang, W. H., Ricklefs, R. E., Qian, H., Chen, Z. D., Wen, J. and Li, J. H. (2004), REGIONAL DIFFERENCES IN RATES OF PLANT SPECIATION AND MOLECULAREVOLUTION: A COMPARISON BETWEEN EASTERN ASIA AND EASTERN NORTH AMERICA. Evolution, 58: 2175–2184. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2004.tb01596.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received December 9, 2003. Accepted May 13, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!