Pritzker Laboratory for Molecular Systematic and Evolution, The Field Museum, 1400 South Lake Shore Driv Chicago, Illinois 60605; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECONSTRUCTION OF PARENTAL MICROSATELLITE GENOTYPES REVEALS FEMALE POLYANDRY AND PHILOPATRY IN THE LEMON SHARK, NEGAPRION BREVIROSTRIS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2332–2342, October 2004
How to Cite
Feldheim, K. A., Gruber, S. H. and Ashley, M. V. (2004), RECONSTRUCTION OF PARENTAL MICROSATELLITE GENOTYPES REVEALS FEMALE POLYANDRY AND PHILOPATRY IN THE LEMON SHARK, NEGAPRION BREVIROSTRIS. Evolution, 58: 2332–2342. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2004.tb01607.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received January 14, 2004. Accepted July 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!