NO EVIDENCE THAT POLYANDRY BENEFITS FEMALES IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1242–1250, June 2004
How to Cite
Brown, W. D., Bjork, A., Schneider, K. and Pitnick, S. (2004), NO EVIDENCE THAT POLYANDRY BENEFITS FEMALES IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 58: 1242–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2004.tb01703.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received June 27, 2003. Accepted February 11, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!