Department of Biology, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 27707; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTRASTING PATTERNS OF FLORAL AND MOLECULAR VARIATION ACROSS A CLINE IN MIMULUS AURANTIACUS
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2548–2559, December 2005
How to Cite
Streisfeld, M. A. and Kohn, J. R. (2005), CONTRASTING PATTERNS OF FLORAL AND MOLECULAR VARIATION ACROSS A CLINE IN MIMULUS AURANTIACUS. Evolution, 59: 2548–2559. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2005.tb00968.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received September 9, 2005. Accepted October 7, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!