Department of Biology, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania 17837; E-mail: email@example.com.
TESTING HYPOTHESES OF CONVERGENCE WITH MULTIVARIATE DATA: MORPHOLOGICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CONVERGENCE AMONG HERBIVOROUS LIZARDS
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 824–841, April 2006
How to Cite
Stayton, C. T. (2006), TESTING HYPOTHESES OF CONVERGENCE WITH MULTIVARIATE DATA: MORPHOLOGICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CONVERGENCE AMONG HERBIVOROUS LIZARDS. Evolution, 60: 824–841. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2006.tb01160.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received September 16, 2004. Accepted January 17, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!