UNIDIRECTIONAL INTROGREESION OF A SEXUALLY SELECTED TRAIT ACROSS AN AVIAN HYBRID ZONE: A ROLE FOR FEMALE CHOICE?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1476–1485, July 2006
How to Cite
Stein, A. C. and Uy, J. A. C. (2006), UNIDIRECTIONAL INTROGREESION OF A SEXUALLY SELECTED TRAIT ACROSS AN AVIAN HYBRID ZONE: A ROLE FOR FEMALE CHOICE?. Evolution, 60: 1476–1485. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2006.tb01226.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received October 13, 2005. Accepted May 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!