Biodiversity Research Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, Canada; E-mail: email@example.com.
MULTIVARIATE PHENOTYPIC EVOLUTION AMONG ISLAND AND MAINLAND POPULATIONS OF THE ORNATE DAY GECKO, PHELSUMA ORNATA
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2622–2632, December 2006
How to Cite
Harmon, LukeJ. and Gibson, R. (2006), MULTIVARIATE PHENOTYPIC EVOLUTION AMONG ISLAND AND MAINLAND POPULATIONS OF THE ORNATE DAY GECKO, PHELSUMA ORNATA. Evolution, 60: 2622–2632. doi: 10.1111/j.0014-3820.2006.tb01894.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Received June 16, 2006. Accepted September 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!