From the Department of Economics at Bowdoin College, Brunswick, Maine, and the Department of American Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. This research was supported by a grant from the W. E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research. We also received support from the Bowdoin College Faculty Research Fund, Bowdoin's Department of Economics, and UNC's Center for Urban and Regional Studies. Thanks to Jean Kimmel, Brett O’Hara, and Rick Freeman for helpful comments and to Jen Blake and Shuli Ren for excellent research assistance. Many thanks are due to the employees and management of the three firms that donated their time to our data collection process.
The Value of Employer-Sponsored Child Care to Employees
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 759–792, October 2004
How to Cite
Connelly, R., Degraff, D. S. and Willis, R. A. (2004), The Value of Employer-Sponsored Child Care to Employees. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 43: 759–792. doi: 10.1111/j.0019-8676.2004.00361.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!