The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, the Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, and the Department of Psychology, Howard University, Washington, DC. E-mail: Ray.Friedman@Owen.Vanderbilt.Edu and firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank the Center for Human Resource Management, University of Illinois, for funding this project and Mary Dietrich, Simon Tidd, Nancy DiTomaso, Adam Long, and members of the research seminar at Rutgers’ School of Management and Labor Relations for their help and advice.
Predicting Joining and Participating in Minority Employee Network Groups
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 793–816, October 2004
How to Cite
Friedman, R. A. and Craig, K. M. (2004), Predicting Joining and Participating in Minority Employee Network Groups. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 43: 793–816. doi: 10.1111/j.0019-8676.2004.00362.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!