Department of Economics and African American Studies Program, Florida State University Tallahassee, Florida. E-mail: Pmason@garnet.acns.fsu.edu. I gratefully acknowledge research support from the National Science Foundation (Proposal No. 0213300). I also thank three anonymous referees for comments on earlier versions of this article.
Annual Income, Hourly Wages, and Identity Among Mexican-Americans and Other Latinos
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 817–834, October 2004
How to Cite
Mason, P. L. (2004), Annual Income, Hourly Wages, and Identity Among Mexican-Americans and Other Latinos. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 43: 817–834. doi: 10.1111/j.0019-8676.2004.00363.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!